26 Nov Analyze the importance of managing a diverse workforce. Student Success Criteria View the grading rubric for this deliverable
Analyze the importance of managing a diverse workforce.
Student Success Criteria
View the grading rubric for this deliverable by selecting the "This item is graded with a rubric" link, which is located in the Details & Information pane.
You work for a company that has employees from each of the five generations: Traditionalists, Baby Boomers, Generation X, Millennials, and Generation Z. Because there is a great deal of generational diversity in your company, your managers have sometimes struggled to effectively communicate with their teams. In order to help your colleagues, you decide to put together a part of a training plan to discuss the importance of managing a diverse workforce and provide guidance to managers.
Create a training plan that:
- Researches and summarizes each of the five generations in the workforce:
- Baby Boomers
- Generation X
- Generation Z
- Identifies effective strategies for communicating with, motivating, and supporting a generationally diverse workforce.
- How does each generation prefer to communicate?
- How do you keep them engaged?
- Examines the benefits that companies have experienced employing multigenerational workforces and why these are important for organizational success.
- Analyzes potential communication and collaboration challenges that could occur among the different generations and why these are important to understand when managing a diverse workforce.
- Be sure the training plan displays proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, sentence structure, and credible sources cited in APA format.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.