13 Jan ANALYZING AND VISUALIZING DATA Complete the ‘Forensic Designs Assessments’ Exercise located at the following link: Data Repres
ANALYZING AND VISUALIZING DATA
Complete the "Forensic Designs Assessments" Exercise located at the following link:
(1). FORENSIC DESIGN ASSESSMENTS
This task relates to a sequence of assessments that will be repeated across Chapters 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10. Select any example of a visualisation or infographic, maybe your own work or that of others. The task is to undertake a deep, detailed ‘forensic’ like assessment of the design choices made across each of the five layers of the chosen visualisation’s anatomy. In each case your assessment is only concerned with one design layer at a time.
For this task, take a close look at the data representation choices:
1. Start by identifying all the charts and their types
2. How suitable do you think the chart type choice(s) are to display the data? If they are not, what do you think they should have been?
3. Are the marks and, especially, the attributes appropriately assigned and accurately portrayed?
4. Go through the set of ‘Influencing factors’ from the latter section of the book’s chapter to help shape your assessment and to possibly inform how you might tackle this design layer differently
5. Are there any data values/statistics presented in table/raw form that maybe could have benefited from a more visual representation?
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.