26 Nov Choose an advertisement on television, on the radio, on the Internet, or in print. Describe, deconstruct, and analyze the ad
Choose an advertisement on television, on the radio, on the Internet, or in print.
Describe, deconstruct, and analyze the advertisement by answering the following items:
- Where did you find the advertisement ?
- Briefly describe the scenario depicted in the advertisement.
- What product is advertised?
- Who is the audience for this advertisement? How do you know this?
- Identify the main claim in the advertisement.
- Is the claim credible? Why or why not? Use class terminology to explain.
- What might make the claim more credible? What might make it less credible?
- How does the author use rhetorical strategies to sell this product to its audience?
- Does the advertisement reveal any cognitive biases? Which ones and how?
Your analysis must be at least 400 words in length and follow APA Style formatting and citation guidelines as appropriate.
Review the rubric for specific grading criteria.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.