14 Jan Describe how goals, constraints, incentives, and market rivalry affect economic decisions. CLO #2 – Analyze demand, supply, equ
Professional Assignment #1
CLO #1 – Describe how goals, constraints, incentives, and market rivalry affect economic decisions.
CLO #2 – Analyze demand, supply, equilibrium prices, and price elasticities as a quantitative tool to forecast changes in revenues.
Using the graph below, develop a 2- to 4-page response in APA format using the following four-question prompt:
What is the maximum amount you would pay for an asset that generates an income of $250,000 at the end of each of five years if the opportunity cost of using funds is 8 percent?
Suppose the supply function for product X is given by Qxs = −30 + 2Px − 4Pz. (LO1)
- How much of product X is produced when Px = $600 and Pz = $60?
- How much of product X is produced when Px = $80 and Pz = $60?
- Suppose Pz = $60. Determine the supply function and inverse supply function for good X. Graph the inverse supply function.
Suppose the own price elasticity of demand for good X is −5, its income elasticity is −1, its advertising elasticity is 4, and the cross-price elasticity of demand between it and good Y is 3.
Determine how much the consumption of this good will change if:
- The price of good X decreases by 6 percent.
- The price of good Y increases by 7 percent.
- Advertising decreases by 2 percent.
- Income increases by 3 percent.
- A consumer is in equilibrium at point A in the accompanying figure. The price of good X is $5.
- What is the price of good Y?
- What is the consumer’s income?
- At point A, how many units of good X does the consumer purchase?
- Suppose the budget line changes so that the consumer achieves a new equilibrium at point B. What change in the economic environment led to this new equilibrium? Is the consumer better off or worse off as a result of the price change?
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.