26 Nov Developing a Public Relations Plan, Part 2 Overview This paper will be a revised and expanded version of Developing a Public
Week 8 Assignment – Developing a Public Relations Plan, Part 2
This paper will be a revised and expanded version of Developing a Public Relations Plan, Part 1 assignment in Week 4.
Based on your instructor’s feedback, you will first revise the Week 4 assignment and write 4–5 new pages in which you:
- Describe the mix of media you would use to implement your public relations campaign and explain in detail your objectives for each media form. Include traditional and twenty-first-century integrated marketing communication strategies in your discussion.
- Describe the government relations tactics you would use as part of your public relations campaign, and explain in detail how these tactics will help you achieve your objectives. Explain in detail how these tactics will help you achieve your objectives.
- Explain in detail how you can take advantage of community relations to generate positive publicity for your organization.
- Draft a news release that you will use in your public relations campaign (Chapter 15).
- Explain in detail how the content, style, and essentials of your news release will help you persuade the public to your point of view. Use information from Chapter 15 as support.
- Describe the key elements of writing to consider when responding to a public relations crisis or scandal.
- Explain the five planning issues related to crisis management that can be employed to mitigate the scandal or risks (Chapter 17).
- Include in-text citations when presenting information from other sources.
- Use a minimum of three credible, relevant, and appropriate sources. You should begin your search for sources in the Strayer Library.
- Include a sources page at the end of your paper.
- Limit the use of quotes (no more than 10% of direct quotes in body of paper). Paraphrase content to demonstrate your understanding of the material.
Note: Source pages are not included in the 4–5 page count.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Outline implementation tactics related to media, community and government relations for a given public relations campaign.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.