26 Nov First read Rodney Starks Gods Battalions: The Case for the Crusades and look for the authors thesis and his supporting evid
- First read Rodney Starks Gods Battalions: The Case for the Crusades and look for the authors thesis and his supporting evidence throughout the book.
- Introduce the book in half a page. Remember this is a review; therefore, quickly describe the thesis and the question the author raises. Tell me what battles or wars you are going to explore from Stark’s book. Make sure you set this section off with the subhead, Introduction. End your introduction with this phrase, “In this paper, I will analyze and explore the following four wars: …” (half page)You will demonstrate your ability to do historical analysis, write arguments, and think critically on your own. Have accurate summary of author or films positions, unbiased, critical thinking, support for main ideas, in-depth analysis.
- In the body of your paper, analyze four battles or wars from Stark’s book (one page each). Does each battle or war support or undermine Stark’s thesis? Why does he think the most important evidence supports his conclusion? Explain whether his thinking logically follows. You are working on accurately describing one’s point of view and analyzing their historical argumentation. Make sure to divide each battle or theme with your own creative subheads.
- Finally, tell me the significance of the Gods Battalions: The Case for the Crusades by answering the following three questions: 1) What impacts does Stark reveal about the history of Islamic imperialism? 2) What are the keys to understanding Stark’s analysis? What significant lessons does Stark draw from his study? And 3) Make sure you set this section off with the subhead, Conclusion. (half page)
- Citation: End notes with proper page-numbering must be done throughout the body of your paper when using quotes or referencing themes from passages in the book. I need to know where in the text you are drawing your information.
- Length: 5 pages for each not including the title or Work Cited (or Bibliography) page. Number your pages. Do not number the title page.
- Spacing: Double, Font size: 12, and Margins: 1
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.