13 Jan Getting Started We can learn from history. As you begin the development of your project, consider 1 Corinthians 10:11(new tab)
We can learn from history. As you begin the development of your project, consider 1 Corinthians 10:11(new tab) that states, “Now these things happened to them as an example, and were written down for our instruction, upon whom the ends of the ages have come” (New American Standard Bible, 1960/2020). The early Christian church experienced events that were written down to provide future guidance moving forward. Ancient Israel received words of wisdom. Proverbs 1:5(new tab) says, “Let the wise hear and increase in learning, and the one who understands obtain guidance” (English Standard Version, 2001/2016). Proverbs 9:9(new tab) restates the call to wisdom: “Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be still wiser; teach a righteous man, and he will increase in learning” (English Standard Version, 2001/2016). The wise, the Bible says, learn from instruction. In our project, we are sharing wisdom from our program coursework. Wisdom has been accumulated from a better understanding of the field of technology and from the Christian worldview we have been learning about in each course.
English Standard Version. (2016). Bible Gateway. https://www.biblegateway.com/versions/English-Standard-Version-ESV-Bible/(new tab) (Original work published 2001)
New American Standard Bible. (2020). Bible Gateway. https://www.biblegateway.com/versions/New-American-Standard-Bible-NASB/(new tab) (Original work published 1960)
- Review the material in the Getting Started section above, including the specific Bible passages.
- Be sure to address the following prompts in your paper:
- How does your cultural and religious background impact your view of learning and the accumulation of knowledge?
- How does sharing your knowledge, both technically and from a worldview, drive your work ethic, especially when you are tasked with supporting a major introduction of a technology that uses organizational assets?
- Explain your opinion and provide examples if possible.
- Your paper should be at least 250 words in length and provide the above references in the paper
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.