13 Jan Grand Canyon University Information Sheet for GCU Volunteer Placement
Complete the "Grand Canyon University Information Sheet for GCU Student Volunteer Placement" and submit it to your site supervisor and the instructor.
Grand Canyon University
3300 W. Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ 85017
Name of Volunteer:
Description of Site
1. Number of Principles:
Number of Employers:
Number of [estimated yearly] student volunteers:
2. Type of workforce/Area of practice:
3. Subject of work for student volunteer:
4. Any special features or descriptions of work environment:
Description of Volunteer Placement Tasks to be completed by Student
5. General Communications: (e.g. Telephone, Personal, Formal, etc.)
6. Research and Writing: (e.g. Letters, Memorandums, Reports, Notes, Desktop Publishing)
7. Clerical: (e.g. Filing, Automated Systems, Calendaring)
8. Academic course work especially desired:
9. Any other information you would like to provide in order to more fully inform, or interest the student in this volunteer opportunity: (e.g. describe experiences where the student will learn what it would be like to be a practitioner in the area he or she is studying. This could involve inviting the student to attend workshops, meetings, ride-along, counseling sessions, etc.)
© 2014. Grand Canyon University. All Rights Reserved.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.