24 Nov Hypertension Topic: Chronic Disease Health Promotion and Maintenance/for adults age 3565 1. Discuss the concepts of hea
1) Minimum 3 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
Part 1: minimum 2 pages
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don't write in the first person
Don't copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Hypertension
Topic: Chronic Disease Health Promotion and Maintenance/for adults age 35–65
1. Discuss the concepts of health promotion for Hypertension
2. Discuss health maintenance
3. Discuss health restoration and health teaching to an adult patient with this chronic disease.
Part 2: Chronic Disease and clinical practice (Write in the first person)
This week in my clinical practice, a 54-year-old Afro-American woman diagnosed with hypertension ten years ago attended a consultation—the patient presented with headache, high blood pressure, and physical exhaustion. The patient has not had access to adequate medication for one year due to financial difficulties.
1. Discuss how you provided health promotion in the clinical setting this week.
2. How did the patient’s social factors contribute to the patient outcomes?
3. Reflect on how the patient’s economic status influences the provider's plan of care.
4 Include medication regimen and diagnostic tests.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.