26 Nov Identifying and working with key stakeholders is a critical first step when considering whether to go forward in developing
Identifying and working with key stakeholders is a critical first step when considering whether to go forward in developing a proposal for program evaluation. For example, do the stakeholders seem to know what they want, or have you been given rather vague information? If you take on the project, will the stakeholders be available, and will they make information and other resources available to you? Will they pay you enough to make the project feasible to work on?
In this Discussion, share your initial thoughts on who your projects key stakeholders are, as well as possible costs of taking on this project.
- Review the checklists for engaging stakeholders and for developing and evaluating evaluation budgets at the Western Michigan University evaluation checklists website listed in this weeks Learning Resources.
By Day 4
Post your comprehensive response to each of the following:
- Briefly describe to the class the project you and your team are working on for your RFP.
- Considering the RFP you and your team members are reviewing, who would be the key stakeholder(s) for contracting with you for this program evaluation? Explain why the stakeholder or stakeholders were chosen.
- Are there other key stakeholders to help you clarify needs, resources for evaluation, etc.? How would you go about identifying who these other key stakeholders may be?
- What are your thoughts on how your team might estimate your costs for conducting the evaluation? What are some key expenses? What further information would you need to know to plan your expenses?
By Day 6
Respond to at least one of your colleagues posts, focusing on one or more of the following questions:
- What more might you like to ask or share with a colleague?
- What additional questions do you have for your colleague? Would you suggest any further actions not originally selected or described by your colleague?
Note: You are not required to respond to a colleague who is on the same evaluation team that you are on.
Be sure to support your postings and responses with specific references to the Learning Resources. Use proper APA format and citations.
Return to this Discussion in a few days to read the responses to your initial posting. Note what you have learned and/or any insights you have gained as a result of the comments your colleagues made.
Submission and Grading Information
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.