26 Nov What is the basic purpose of an evaluation? (B) List 5 additional purposes of an evaluation. (C) List 3 benefits of perfo
1. A) What is the basic purpose of an evaluation? (B) List 5 additional purposes of an evaluation. (C) List 3 benefits of performance evaluations. (D) List the components of an evaluation cycle.
2. (A) Define line inspection and identify its 2 purposes. (B) List 4 descriptors of spot inspections. (C) List 4 descriptors of staff inspections. (D) List the 6 objectives of staff inspections.
3. (A) What is the main purpose of a performance evaluation? (B) List 4 other purposes of a performance appraisal. (C) List 5 benefits/descriptors of an informal evaluation. (D) List 2 descriptors of a formal evaluation and 4 ways to measure performance.
4. (A) List the 2 practices to enhance agency integrity. (B) Define and explain by-the-numbers evaluation, (C) List the 3 consequences of evaluation. (D) List 3 categories a Community Policing Self-Assessment Tool can help managers assess their current status. (E) List 6 types of agency stakeholders for Community Policing Self-Assessment Tool surveys.
5. List and explain in detail the 6 common types of performance evaluations.
6. List and explain the detail 8 problems of performance appraisals.
7. (A) List and define the 4 areas of litigation agencies are susceptible to if fitness requirements and need of officers are not addressed. (B) What is the consensus among law enforcement managers regarding quotas? (C) What generally is elicited when a quota systems is used? (D) List 8 performance criteria and standards evaluations may include.
8. (A) Define accreditation. (B) List 4 tangible and 4 intangible benefits of accreditation. (C) List 5 criticisms of accreditation. (D) What is the assertion and recommendation Fitzpatrick and Martin make regarding accreditation?
9. (A) What are two results of community surveys? (B) Explain the difference in the use of mail and phone surveys. (C) List 7 areas internal surveys could be used to determine how effective a department might be. (D) List 4 results of the study of patrol officer’s attitudes toward citizen satisfaction surveys.
10. (A) Identify and explain a research approach that can assist a law enforcement agency in evaluating a specific problem. (B) Identify and define the two kinds of statistics involved. (C) List and explain 2 programs and/or organizations that can assist a law enforcement agency in evaluating specific problems or conducting research. (D) Explain the composition and 4 steps of groups-forums-roundtable discussions.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.