21 Nov What is the difference between a gross requirements plan and a net requirements plan? 2. Once a material requirements plan
1. What is the difference between a gross requirements plan and a net requirements plan?
2. Once a material requirements plan (MRP) has been estab-lished, what other managerial applications might be found for the technique?
3. What are the similarities between MRP and DRP?
5. Which is the best lot-sizing policy for manufacturing organi-zations?
9. Master schedules are expressed in three different ways depending on whether the process is continuous, a job shop, or repetitive. What are these three ways?
11. What is the rationale for (a) a phantom bill of material, (b) a planning bill of material, and (c) a pseudo bill of material?
14. What are the distinctions between MRP, DRP, and ERP?
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.