14 Jan You and your friend volunteer at your local library. You are planning a special program on mythology and its relevance in the m
You and your friend volunteer at your local library. You are planning a special program on mythology and its relevance in the modern world for a visiting group of seventh graders.
This assignment will allow you to demonstrate how effectively you can compare and contrast mythological themes common among various cultures (Course Learning Outcome #1).
Write a 525- to 700-word student handout in which you answer the following questions:
- How is the word myth used in popular culture? For example, what does the statement, "It's a myth" mean? In contrast, how is the word myth used in the academic context?
- What are the most common mythological themes across different cultures?
- Why do myths from different cultures around the world address such similar or universal themes? Think about how myths explain the unknown and the tribulations of humankind.
- What are creation myths, and what purpose do they serve? What similar themes appear in creation myths across cultures?
- Include a reference page at the end of your handout. Use a citation generator, such as the Reference & Citation Generator in the Center for Writing Excellence, for guidance on formatting your reference list using APA format. Don’t worry about perfection. If you make a mistake, your faculty member can help, so please let your faculty member know if you have any questions.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.