26 Nov Your Personal Journal is an opportunity to self-reflect and learn more about yourself along the way. This week, you are meet
Your Personal Journal is an opportunity to self-reflect and learn more about yourself along the way. This week, you are meeting your new team members and beginning the process of collaboration. How is it going for you? For example, what are you observing about the process? How are you feeling and reacting? Any surprises? Any concerns? Other insights?
To prepare for this Assignment:
- Reflect on this weeks experiences with your team.
Complete your journal entry, reflecting on your experiences with the team process for this week.
- How is it going?
- What are you learning about yourself?
- What are you learning about the team process?
- What seems to be working well? Not so well?
- How might you continue to support your teams development and ongoing progress?
- What more may be needed to enhance the team process?
- Share any other thoughts you may have.
Note: Your Instructor will visit your journal after the end of the week. Grading will be based on demonstrated understanding of the weeks content and on thoughtful reflection on the process itself, not on whether the week went smoothly. This is a safe place to explore solutions to issues that arose during the week. Your Instructor also will provide private feedback within your journal space. If you need to contact the Instructor with private concerns, please e-mail him/her at the Walden e-mail address provided in the Contact the Instructor section of the Discussion forum.
By Day 7
Submit your Journal Assignment.
Submission and Grading Information
To submit your completed Journal for review and grading, do the following:
- Click the Week 2 Journal link.
- Next, click Create Journal Entry.
- In the title box, enter the title of the Journal Entry. Please title it: WK2Journal+last name+first initial.
- In the Entry Message box, type your Journal Entry or click Browse My Computer and select the document you saved as “WK2Journal+last name+first initial.(extension)” and click Open.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.